A death experience accompanied by the incredible power of resurrection and glory!
Sharing in His Sufferings, Death, Resurrection and Glory
A perfect morning to all of you, my dear friends; I trust you had a beautiful, well-rested weekend and are ready to conquer the world.
Today’s encouragement is for the young believers who recently gave their lives to Christ. I have observed that when we surrender our lives to Christ, we are never made aware of the life cycle of a believer that follows after they became born again.
We mostly had a picture that life will be great, and when sufferings struck, we felt confused and disappointed. Some churches do not have the new believer’s classes, where they teach and help new believers understand what happened when they gave their lives to Christ and understand their identity in Christ. In the end, we find a lot of new believers returning to their old lives, and most of the time, they never come back to the Church, and sometimes they don’t want anything to do with Christ.
As a young believer, you need to understand that you will fully share in all stages of Christ’s life while He was here on the earth. You will experience life in abundance; miracles upon miracles will happen in your life, which is the most incredible part of the new believer’s life.
You will also share in the sufferings of Christ, in His death, in His resurrection and glory. The Church seldom pays attention to this part, and that’s where frustrations begin for most of the people who are still young in faith. Christ is our Good Shepard; He came that we may have life in abundance, but the enemy came to steal, kill, and destroy, Jon.10:10. The enemy persecuted our Lord; in the same manner, the enemy will persecute the flock of sheep that belongs to Christ, and that is when we find ourselves sharing in the sufferings of Christ.
Christ conquered death and destroyed all the enemy’s work, and He has given us the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt us, Luk.10:19. The life cycle is depicted clearly in Psalm 23, Having our Lord as our Shephard. Today’s focus will be the wisdom and understanding needed for passing through the valley of the shadow of death because this is the darkest hour of the believer’s life, and knowing what to expert can prepare you for victory and not defeat.
Wisdom and Understanding When Going Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death
1. Understand that not everyone is in the same season as you
- Some people are still enjoying the greener pastures, so do not be disappointed when they are not available to you during this time. Do not take Offense and do not give Offense.
- Some are coming out of the valley and are mostly like to help and pay attention to you.
- Some are being anointed and being commissioned for the work of Christ and might not give you the attention you need.
- But for you, it’s a death experience; some might even forget about you, be encouraged, for you will also resurrect in glory.
2. That is not your final destination
That is not your final destination; you are just passing through; your life in abundance awaits you.
3. Fear no evil, for God is with you and for you
Fear no evil; It will not conquer you. The Lord Jesus is with you; He has promised that He would be with you till the end of time, Matt 28:20.
4. The power of the Holy Spirit is available to you
- The power of the Holy Spirit is available to you. He is your helper and comforter. He is the one who will help you come out victorious, spending more time in the presence of God during this time, avails the power of the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit will give the wisdom needed to navigate the journey.
- He will connect you with your divine destiny helpers.
5. It’s the time of preparation for a new life
- You will never be the same; some things will remain buried in the valley.
- You will gain wisdom and a better understanding.
- Your approach to life matters will change.
- You will develop a heart to help others and a hunger to serve the Lord Jesus.
- You will learn to be a good steward in everything the Lord entrusted to you.
- And finally, you will be ready to resurrect in glory and be a vessel of impact in the kingdom of Christ.
- Your life will be a new fresh wine for all those who will encounter your presence.
6. Overflowing Life
- After passing many tests, a time of anointing will come.
- God will commission you to your purpose because it is in the valley of the shadow of death that most people discover their purpose in life.
- You will serve the Lord Jesus, in humility, meekness, with fear and trembling.
- You will experience the overflowing life that comes through Christ, and you will live a life that is a blessing to many.
- And will dwell and serve in the presence of God all the days of your life.
I hope this gives you courage and a fresh new understanding of why we must share in all the stages in the life of our Lord and Savior Jesus. It is for His glory and honor to His name forever, Amen.